AddThis

Share |

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Countdown to Chill Run--Part IV

Hello, everyone.


Check out the 5-Star review Chill Run received from Stacey Pierce who's hailing from North Carolina.
Review 


So far I have 53 book bloggers who asked to review Chill Run, 6 of them requested the paperback copy. My goal is to reach 100+ book bloggers. If you know of anyone that reviews books for fun, please send them over to me at russellbrookswriter@gmail.com.


In the meantime, here's the second chapter of Chill Run


Happy Reading.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in awe of your plans for reviews. You're so organized, and you'll certainly get the word out there about Chill Run. I'm glad to be one of your reviewers--albeit a slow one at the moment, catching up on my backlog and looking forward to the read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm more than happy to have you review my work Sheila. Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete