AddThis

Share |

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen. May I present you the WTF story of the week. Kardashian wedding a publicity stunt.

I don't like to give more publicity to those who I feel don't either need nor deserve it, but the news that Kim Kardashian's marriage was nothing but a publicity stunt didn't surprise me when I read it. Many of us work hard to put food on the table and there are others that breeze by and fall ass-first into cash. Rather than try to evaluate as to how this could happen or why would Kim Kardashian, once again, get herself involved in anything like this is beyond me. I'll leave the floor open to anyone that has a logical response to this alleged marriage sham.Furthermore, anyone have any more ideas as to what other publicity stunts K Kardashian has in store for us? Do you believe this to be a stunt? Should we single her out or should we also blame the media?

Check out Russell Brooks's upcoming thriller Chill Run which, ironically, is about a publicity stunt on December 1, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment