AddThis

Share |

Friday, November 22, 2013

KNOCKOUT: A sick game.


Seeing youths behave this stupidly really irks me. I certainly hope that the aggressors in these attacksincluding the peers who stood by and cheered them onface justice and that examples are made of them. There isn't any excuse for this behavior. When youths show this level of apathy towards strangers, I fear how they'll turn out as adults.

However, there's something else that bothers me. The news team that covered this story only showed African-American youths attacking their victims. Are we to believe that African-American teenagers are the only ones participating in such an abonable and sick game? That's how it's presented by this news crew. A coincidence? I doubt. Poor editing and news gathering? Most definitely. One would've expected a seemingly professional CBS news team to have known better.

No comments:

Post a Comment